The mission of the school library media program is:
- to be an integral part of O’Grady Elementary School and its surrounding community
- to provide collaboration with staff to create authentic learning for all students
- to provide quality resources and instruction to students and staff
- to encourage staff and students in becoming effective users of ideas and information
- to promote life-long reading and learning both for pleasure and for information
- to provide equal access for all
- to provide quality service
- Intellectual Freedom
It is the mission of the O’Grady Elementary Library to provide access to the world of social and cultural ideas to the community by offering a wide variety of materials and programs. The Library has a special mission to young children and their parents to encourage a love of reading and learning.
We are excited about the upcoming year. Feel free to browse the website or contact the librarian regarding any questions.